Gliding Patio Doors» Entry & Patio Door Sales, Installation & Service
Our door experts know the latest products in the market, and will make sure your improvement project is everything you wanted it to be.
High Quality Constructed Frames
Just Doors is now offering Neuma Door products. Neuma is famed for their quality construction frames with the ability to remain air-tight during the most viscious weather. Not only do they look beautiful, but their stainless steel construction reduces corrosion while remaining energy efficient.
- Composite frames come standard in a smooth finish,woodgrain is available upon request.
- Interior woodgrain is standard. Optional exterior woodgrain finish is available by special order.
- Jambs include screen channels.
- Stainless steel sill track to reduce friction and prevent corrosion.
- Specially designed weep-hole covers allow water to drain away from the door while keeping dust and dirt out.
- Our superior weather stripping offers excellent air/water tightness to the entire unit.
Lumera™ Fiberglass Hinged Patio Door Systems provide superior benefits when compared to other patio door options. You will need to make two major decisions when you decide on a patio door:
- Do you want a hinged patio door or a sliding patio door? Hinged patio doors double your opening access size with two-panel doors making it easy to bring large items in and out of your home. Hinged doors also come in out-swing options, saving interior space.
- What material do you want your door and frame to be made of? Lumera's stamped fiberglass panels and composite frame provide the best material for low maintenance and high energy efficiency. Wood even when clad on the exterior will rot behind the cladding. Pultruded Fiberglass doors offer poor energy efficiency compared to Lumera's design. Use the table below to help you find the right door for you.
For superior efficiency, Lumera doors feature ProSolar® Low E glass with an Argon gas fill and the Power Seal Spacer System.™ Also available, ProSolar Shade is our most advanced, spectrally selective Low E glass that features a unique formula for maximum insulation. This impressive glass offers the ultimate in solar heat control, fading protection, visibility and energy savings.
Hardware & Glazing
The Neuma door products offered at Just Doors in Las Vegas not only feature a beautiful finish to match any home, but hardware to match! We offer standard and multi-point lock systems to ensure your custom doors are both beautiful and secure.
- The multi-point lock system installed standard on all 8’height doors (available upon request for smaller doors).
- Retractable screens have been specially designed for Neuma Doors.
- HPVD handleset options are only available with the Standard handleset design in Gold Brass or Satin Nickel.